Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rubber Tramp Rendezvous

It is just awesome to be here at the RTR and I can't think of another place I would rather be at this time.















This is a photo of just a few of the many rigs that are attending. We are spread out enough that getting a picture is difficult but close enough that we are a group.














Bob Wells, http://www.cheaprvliving.com/ , on the right is the organizer and Randy, http://mobilecodgers.blogspot.com/ , on the left are two blogs that I have been following for years.














We gathered for a spaghetti dinner and bull chip session. The food was great and the fellowship heart warming.




























So many of these folks have blogs that I visit that I feel I am among long time friends.


A more versified group would be hard to find but we are gathered here enjoying what we have in common.

1 comment:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

The real pleasure is having you and Judy here, with us! Such a treat!

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food