Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Best Bedder of Women Ever !!

"The Best Bedder of Women Ever" , now that is a bold statement for a man of my advanced age but I have a plaque that proclaims it to be so.

















As Paul Harvey would say, "Now the rest of the story".


Seems a couple of the ladies at the RTR were in need of my special knowledge and I indeed "bedded" both of them and I can say they both were totally satisfied when I was finished.


The Rubber Tramp Rendezvous is heavily attended by people that belong to the Vandwellers Yahoo group and two of the ladies wanted platform beds added to their vans and I performed that job for them.


As a token of the work, I was presented with the above plaque on our last night and I will display it proudly.


I stayed busy at the RTR and can say the pleasure was all mine. One can feel a little useless after retiring.


3 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

My only regret is that I wasn't one of the woman you bedded!

I wanted to let you know that I made it home safe and sound. The transmission ran a little sketchy, intermittently, but she didn't leave me stranded!

I am so grateful to people like yourself who are so willing to help! many thanks!

Give my best to Judy!

squire said...

Cyndi,
Glad you and Stumpy made it home ok.

Homeless said...

I bet you have gotten some strange looks due to that plaque! Hhaha

It was a pleasure meeting you Sam and Judy. We are so glad that you were able to make it to the RTR. Hope to see you next year... or sooner.

Johnny, Jenn, and Rain

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food